Beech Forest Honeydew Vinaigrette with Baby Greens
This is a very simple recipe for a basic vinaigrette using New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew Honey. Suitable for any type of green salad. Choose 1 or 2 of the following for extra flavour: 1 small teaspoon of crushed garlic, grated ginger, ground peppercorns, anchovy paste or curry powder.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons beech forest honeydew honey
- Put all ingredients in a jar.
- Put on lid and shake for 1 minute, until oil and vinegar have combined.
- Arrange baby greens in a large bowl.
- When ready to serve, shake jar again a few times and slowly pour over the baby greens.
- Using your hands lightly rub vinaigrette through the greens.
- Serve and garnish.